About Me

My photo
If you wish to know more about me please click on the following link www.eldredgeandassociates.com.au If reading this blog for the first time please make sure you go to the first blogs (scroll to the bottom of the page and click on older posts) as it will explain the journey

Thursday 23 February 2012


Woo Hoo here we go.....on my way at 5am tomorrow morning!!

Down to the airport, meet up with the 3 other scholars who are travelling with me, off to KL, a 9 hour stop at KL then Amsterdam...here we come!!  We will be meeting up with the other Nuffield scholars from all around the world (bout 30 I think) and having a roving conference around the Netherlands, then to London for Leadership and network training after which I will head out into the UK countryside to visit some contacts for my research                                                                                                                                                                                        



Here are some pictures of the lovely ones I am leaving behind, above is Jerome Michael Egrebeth the pet sheep, my son Bryce at his enlistment ceremony for his gap year in the airforce with his lovely girlfriend, gorgeous Jess my daughter with super Snickers, and Rhys recently celebrating his 50th, check out our Fluffy below, how pissed does she look...not happy cat!!
I will post again once in cold Netherlands from 35 degrees today to about 2 degrees tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment